Founded in 1860 in Florence, Panerai has developed into one of the world’s leading luxury watch brands. Their most famous model, the Radiomir still has the same features today, like the luminescent markers, as the when it was introduced in 1936.
In the early years of the last century, Panerai was the exclusive supplier of high-precision instruments, such as watches, to the Royal Italian Navy. This marked the relation with the sea the brand has always had. Another milestone was the first underwater military watch Panerai created.
For more info visit the site of Panerai.com
Series of Panerai
- Stainless steel case with a brown leather strap.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers.
- Watch with cushion-shape case featuring stencil hour markers, eight-day power reserve, and translucent case back
- 44 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Mechanical hand-wind movement with analog display