Founded in 1860 in Florence, Panerai has developed into one of the world’s leading luxury watch brands. Their most famous model, the Radiomir still has the same features today, like the luminescent markers, as the when it was introduced in 1936.
In the early years of the last century, Panerai was the exclusive supplier of high-precision instruments, such as watches, to the Royal Italian Navy. This marked the relation with the sea the brand has always had. Another milestone was the first underwater military watch Panerai created.
For more info visit the site of Panerai.com
Series of Panerai
- Watch with cushion-shape case featuring stencil hour markers, eight-day power reserve, and translucent case back
- 44 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Mechanical hand-wind movement with analog display
- Black ceramic case with a black ceramic bracelet.
- Fixed black ceramic bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour markers.
- Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands.
- Panerai radiomir 8 days black dial automatic black ceramic men's watch pam00384
- Round case shape. Band width: 22 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second, power reserve. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss made. Panerai radiomir 8 days black dial automatic black ceramic men's watch pam00384
- Swiss-automatic movement
- Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers
- Arabic numerals mark the 6 and 12 o'clock positions.
- Stainless steel case with a brown leather strap